Get Your Video Camera Ready-Apartment Careers Announces National Contest
How to Enter (Entry Deadline: Tuesday, January 31, 2012)
Before you start, review the contest rules and eligibility so your video meets the following criteria:
- Create a 30-second video that covers:
- • A day in your life as an apartment industry professional. Anyone who works in apartment Management, Leasing or Maintenance may enter.
- • For Residential Property Management (RPM) students, show us why you chose RPM as your major.
- Once you have created your video, fill out the submission form. Remember to set your entry as a video response to our contest video.
- Fill out the submission form and fax back to NAAEI. You must fill this form out completely in order to be eligible to win.
How Your Entry will be Judged and What You Can Win
• A panel of industry experts will be selected by NAAEI to judge entries. Judge’s decision is final. No NAA/NAAEI staff will have input, influence or decision power in the selection of the winners.
• NAAEI reserves the right not to select a winner if none of the entries received are acceptable based on the Rules and Eligibility.
• One winner will be selected. The winner will receive one conference registration, hotel accommodations and airfare to the 2012 NAA Conference and Exposition in Boston, paid by NAAEI. No substitutions will be allowed.
• Any entries deemed honorable mentions will be entered into a drawing, prize will be at NAAEI’s discretion.
Rules and Eligibility
• You must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident to enter.
• You must be at least 21 years-old to be eligible to win.
• Residential Property Management (RPM) students are eligible to win, but must also meet the requirements listed above.
• Videos must be no longer than 60-seconds in length.
• Videos must not contain violence, profanity, sexual content, or direct attacks on individuals or organizations.
• The video must be your own original creation. No copyrighted music, video, or images may be used in the video.
• Videos must not infringe on any third party rights.
• Entrants may mention their management company, but should not include any company proprietary information in their video. NAAEI assumes no responsibility for videos that include such information.
• Videos must be accompanied by a submission form and a video release form.
• The winner must provide a copy of the original video file to NAAEI to receive an award.
• NAAEI reserves the right to make your video available to the general public from its website and to distribute it to groups and any other organizations interested in showing it for educational purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, on Internet sites, at conferences and events, on television, and other media outlets.
• Entries must be received by 5 p.m. ET on January 31, 2012. The winner will be notified via e-mail and announced on the NAA website in February 2012.
Personal information collected from video submitters to NAAEI’s “Get Reel” Video Challenge will never be sold. The information collected for this contest will only be used by NAAEI to contact video submitters about this contest.
The contest winner's names (and the names of any honorable mentions that the industry panel may select) will be announced publicly, after consultation with the winner and any honorable mentions, as a part of the video contest award recognition process.
What are you waiting for.....grab that video camera and make your "Get Reel" Video!