What is the Get Reel Video Challenge?
February 2013 is Apartment Careers month. As part of our the month long celebration sponsored by the National Apartment Association Education Institute and the 60,000 member companies, we are calling for submissions for the "Get Reel" Video Challenge. Tell us in 30 to 60 seconds why you chose the APartment Industry as your career choice. Your videos will be posted on YouTube, wherein you can be eligible to win an all expense paid trip to the 2013 NAA Conference and Exposition in beautiful San Diego!
Check out all the information at:
Don't wait the DEADLINE for submission is January 31, 2013!
You can get all of the entry information from the link below:
Rules and Eligibility
• You must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident to enter.
• You must be at least 21 years-old to be eligible to win.
• Residential Property Management (RPM) students are eligible to win, but must also meet the requirements listed above.
• Videos must be no longer than 60-seconds in length.
• Videos must not contain violence, profanity, sexual content, or direct attacks on individuals or organizations.
• The video must be your own original creation. No copyrighted music, video, or images may be used in the video.
• Videos must not infringe on any third party rights.
• Entrants may mention their management company, but should not include any company proprietary information in their video. NAAEI assumes no responsibility for videos that include such information.
• Videos must be accompanied by a submission form and a video release form.
• The winner must provide a copy of the original video file to NAAEI to receive an award.
• NAAEI reserves the right to make your video available to the general public from its website and to distribute it to groups and any other organizations interested in showing it for educational purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, on Internet sites, at conferences and events, on television, and other media outlets.
• Entries must be received by 5 p.m. ET on January 31, 2013. The winner will be notified via e-mail and announced on the NAA website in February 2013.