ApartmentCareers.com takes tremendous pride in the fact that we are the leading career portal for the apartment industry. We were chosen to host the NAA Career Center (ApartmentCareerHQ.org) over ten years ago, and we still provide the largest multi-family association with the technology to connect the top management companies with the best pool of candidates in the industry. Since our founding in 1998, we have continued to invest in our career center technology and we have been the first to market with a number of innovative technology and tools to assist our clients and partners with their recruiting needs. In addition, our job seeker enhancements make it easier for candidates to connect and search for available jobs.
Some of the investments have included the following technology enhancements:
1. The first industry website with mobile job search capabilities.
2. The first industry website with email job alerts for the job seekers.
3. The first industry website with a Twitter account job feed.
4. The first industry website with a Facebook application for us and our partners.
5. The first industry website with automated distribution to the top job board aggregators, such as Indeed, SimplyHired, Ziprecruiter and many others.
6. The first industry website with a sponsored job feed to Indeed and other aggregators that give you highlighted job postings to an audience of over 20,000,000 job seekers a month.
7. The first industry website with a Talent Blast feature that optimizes your job posting for SEO and pushes it out to hundreds of career sites.
8. The first industry website built on a Responsive Web Design platform so it is easily navigated by mobile device users.
9. The first industry website to integrate Google maps into the job postings.
10. The first industry website that allows job seekers to login with their social media credentials (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google) and builds your profile automatically.
11. The first industry website that shows you if you have any LinkedIn connections at that company when you complete an application.
These are just a few of the improvements and enhancements we have added for our employer partners and job seekers!
We are excited to announce that we completed a redesign of our website in March of 2013 with a new look and improved functionality especially for mobile device users. In addition, we have completed the first phase of a redesign of the career center functionality. Within weeks every page and every function on our website will be in Responsive Web Design format so a mobile device or smart phone user will have all of the functionality of a user on a PC.
Employers and hiring managers, if you have not been to ApartmentCareers to post your companies career opportunities, then we encourage you to visit today. Over 125,000 registered job seekers, 100,000 monthly visitors, and our job distribution channels produced more than 2,000,000 job ad impressions last month. The ApartmentCareers network is the most visited industry career portal with more than double the monthly visitors of all of the other industry career sites combined (according to Compete.com).
Job seekers and candidates, if you want to give your profile the most exposure and get opportunities delivered straight to your inbox then take these steps today!
1) Go to ApartmentCareers and build your profile (you can use your LinkedIn, Google, or Facebook profile as a shortcut. Click Here to Start!
2) Set up a job alerts and you can get job postings that match your search criteria coming to your email immediately. Click Here to Start!
We invite you to try the New, Improved and the Most Technically advanced Job Board in the Apartment Industry! We are offering a Special 50% OFF Promo Code to cut the cost to post a job that any company can use one time to buy up to 25 job postings to use in the next 12 months. If you will use the promo code of 50OFF when you check out, your purchase price will be cut in half. A single job will be $50 and you can buy 25 jobs for $25 each.